Technology has visibly evolved in the last few decades. With increasing competition and sky rocketing operational costs, delivering a great experience to the customers becomes imperative for every retailer. Surmounting these challenges is where Shoper 9 comes into play.
Shoper 9 PoS along with Shoper 9 HO and Shoper 9 distributor is up to task to meet the unique challenges of every retail business. Shoper 9 addresses all point of sale requirements such as billing, discounts and schemes, price management, MIS reporting and also common issues such as data exchange between head office, warehouses and stores.
The requirements of a retail business vary. Shoper 9 supports an out-of-the box capability for you to configure and run it as per your business requirements. Configure Shoper 9 to effectively reduce errors and increases customer satisfaction.
Retail businesses of all sizes, dealing with different products are benefited by Shoper 9’s ease of deployment, flexible architecture, and intuitive interface.
Key Features of Shopper 9:
1.1 Alerts Management
You can configure alerts to communicate messages for specific events. You can choose from different modes to send alerts to each showroom in a chain of stores to ensure that distance doesn’t break chain of communication in your business. You can use alerts management features of shopper 9 to provide critical information at the right time i.e notify price revision or sales promotion at the same time to all showrooms choose a convenient mode of communication from emails, SMS, Balloon tips and message boxes.
1.2 Alignment with GS1 Standard
Shoper 9 allows you to generate the GS1 Standard Numbers for the stock item, based on the Global Trade Identification Numbers (GTIN) assigned to your business. Introduction of GTIN system is of great advantage, especially in case of businesses dealing with International brands or having outlet across globe.
1.3 Till Management
Till or Pos counters are used to handle sales related operations like billing, return of goods, cancellation, cash payouts and so on , in a retail outlet. This functionality is quick to enable easy to use in shoper 9
1.4 Inventory Management
Shoper 9 is designed to handle high volume of items and transactions. Effective and flexible inventory options make inventory management seamless with Shoper 9.
Generate purchase orders at HO, distributor, and POS, based on business requirements. Import a purchase order or an indent by a POS location using the .xml file sent by another Pos location or a Distributor.
- Capture details related about PO/indent, supplier, delivery as well as configure its format and define the tax rate to be applied.
- Consolidate the POS /indent sent by your entire POS locations.to place a combined order with your suppliers using the distributor or HO Components. In Shoper 9 Pos application, you can ascertain the status of various PO/indent raised by your POS Locations on your HO/Distributor
- Automatically creates masters from flat files (Purchase transactions (PT), Transfer Transactions (TT), Delivery Challan (DC), and so on.
- Account for inward stock movement from the vendor/distributor to the stores on the basis of SKU or size.
- Use the physical stock take option to compare the physical quantity of stock items against the values in the books periodically, adjust discrepancies, and clear negative stock value.
- Barcode stock item in-house: define key attributes of a stock item for a quick recording of details by just scanning the bar code
- Design and print barcode labels
1.5 Catalogue Management
Manage large volumes of your retail business data using catalogues and appropriate business regulations. Catalogue holds business data like products, supply chain networks, stores, configurations and data communication schedules.
Use the centralized sales person management to boost the efficiency of HO and have better insights into the performance of sales personnel across showrooms. Clear out non-moving stocks by increasing footfalls, sales and stock turn out. With Catalogue Management, you can pre-define conditions for schemes and discount in catalogue and automatically or manually apply this in bills. Also, apply the ‘and’ clause to build exciting promos even with multiple, non-related items.
1.6 Print Engine
Using print engine, the printing related logic and business logic are separated and generate outputs based on configuration. Print engine gives the flexibility to customize business logic according to the business needs, and also enables configuring printing instructions for all transactions or nodes through the engine.
With Shoper 9’s print engine, you can,
- Enable transaction-wise and/or document wise configuration settings.
- The flexibility to override default settings.
- Select printer on-the-fly
- Customize printing using TDL
- Use different print mode like USB Port.
- Use multiple printing type options like wins pool. DOS printing, convert DOS/Text printing to GUI Printing and so on.
1.7 Multiple Prices
The number of price you can create for a stock item is unlimited with comprehensive multi-price capability of Shoper 9.
There is complete flexibility to activate or deactivate prices are required. Define multiple prices and select most appropriate price when recording the transaction.